IV Drip Infusion Therapy
THE POWER OF THE DRIP
IV Infusion Therapy can be a powerful tool in conjunction with other therapies to help the body recover from many health issues. Intravenous (IV) nutrition is a method of feeding vitamins, minerals, and other natural substances directly into a patient’s bloodstream, thus bypassing the digestive system.
This can be a huge advantage as it brings vital nutrition directly to the organ systems of the body. When substances are given orally, they must be processed through the liver, stomach, and intestines.
Many substances may be rendered inactive in the digestive tract, reduced in potency, or they may not be well absorbed due to poor intestinal function.
By directly administering nutrients to the body via vitamin drip, higher than normal blood levels of particular nutrients can be achieved, which may boost the immune system and supplement deficiencies. These increased levels can provide an immediate therapeutic response by correcting deficiencies that may arise from a disease state.
All of our nutritional infusions are variations of the original Myers Cocktail. IV Infusions are administered in a private infusion room, lasting from 30 – 90 minutes, depending on chosen treatments. Different additives are used in various concentrations to achieve Anti-Inflammatory and Immune Boosting Effects along with hydration and an energy boost.
Recovery (Myers’ Cocktail)
- 1 Liter IV Normal Saline
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C
*Extra Vitaminns and Supplements Available to Add On
Currently Available IV Drip Infusions
- IV Standard Chelation uses either calcium EDTA or disodium EDTA to improve blood flow by removing heavy metals that damage the arteries.
- High-dose IV Vitamin C has demonstrated anti-tumor effects in various cancers, an effect not seen with oral Vitamin C. The pro-oxidant effect of high-dose IV vitamin C has also shown anti-inflammatory activity resulting in suppression of tumor proliferation, angiogenesis, and metastasis.2
- IV Glutathione is supported due to its antioxidant effects. Glutathione deficiency reduces the production of reactive oxygen species and is associated with aging, age-related macular degeneration, lung and GI diseases, preeclampsia, Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Myer’s Cocktail is an IV vitamin and mineral combination that contains magnesium, trace minerals, B vitamins, and vitamin C. These agents have been reported to improve patient quality of life, decrease fatigue, depression, migraine, and rhinitis, and have shown to improve symptoms of hyperthyroidism, asthma, and cardiovascular disease.3
- Immune Boost Push adds glutathione and acetylcysteine to the Myer’s cocktail for antioxidant and detoxifying properties. Immune Boost can restore levels of GSH, which decrease with age.
If oral supplements have not been effective, talk with your doctor about the possibility of IV nutrition therapy.
5 KEY BENEFITS OF THE MYERS COCKTAIL
Arizona Weight Loss & Esthetics, provides solutions that can help you meet your weight loss goals and achieve an overall healthier lifestyle. One of the most popular treatments we offer is the Myers Cocktail. This is an intravenous infusion of nutrients and vitamins that your body needs. In our Myers Cocktail you’ll find calcium, vitamin C, B-vitamin complex, and more. Because these nutrients go right into your bloodstream, you can take in far more of vitamins you need than you could via an oral supplement. If you’re thinking about trying a Myers Cocktail infusion, learn more about some of the benefits that it can provide for you.
With questions or to schedule an an appointment for an IV Infusion today.