Testosterone and Growth Hormone Increase through Peptides Therapy in Men
Hormone imbalances can create a spectrum of unwanted symptoms for men. These symptoms include Lowered Libido, Erectile Dysfunction, Fatigue, Mood Swings, Weight Gain, Depression and Hair Loss.
Although the main culprit of hormone imbalance is the natural aging process, nutrition and lifestyle habits also contribute to the lack of production of hormones in the body.
Many men start to find that as they get older they start feeling more tired than usual, less inclined to participate in physical activities, and notice that they may have a lower libido.
The good news is, when hormones are replaced or restored back to physiological levels considered normal for younger males, many men experience a dramatic reversal of these changes.
Give us a call and find out if Peptide Therapy or Testosterone Replacement Therapy is right for you.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
How is low testosterone treated?
Low testosterone is treated with testosterone replacement therapy, which can be given in several different ways:
- Intramuscular injections (into a muscle), usually every 10 to 14 days;
- Testosterone patches, which are used every day and are applied to different parts of the body, including the buttocks, arms, back, and abdomen
- Testosterone gels that are applied every day to the clean dry skin of the upper back and arms (the gels require care in making sure that the hormone is not accidentally transferred to another person or partner)
- Pellets that are implanted under the skin every two months
(Oral testosterone is not approved for use in the United States.)
What are the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy?
Potential benefits of testosterone replacement therapy may include:
- In boys, avoiding problems related to delayed puberty
- Loss of fat
- Increased bone density and protection against osteoporosis
- Improved mood and sense of well-being
- Improved sexual function
- Improved mental sharpness
- Greater muscle strength and physical performance
Hair Loss Treatment
Arizona Weight Loss and Esthetics we offer several Hair Loss Treatments including;
Peptides – GHK-Cu or Copper Tripeptide-1 can is made up of 3 amino acids and can be found in various cosmetic products. Some of these include shampoos and conditioners as well as antiaging treatments. The reason copper peptides are so popular among many topical treatments, is because of the multitude of benefits it provides for the skin and hair restoration.
Platelet–rich plasma (PRP) – a treatment that doctors use to accelerate healing in various areas of the body. This treatment has also been known to restore hair growth. Doctors typically use this treatment when hair loss resulted from androgenetic alopecia whch is a common condition that causes hair follicles to shrink.
Questions? Call Us +1 480 603 6895
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE IN MEN?
As men age, their body slowly produces less and less testosterone over time. Less testosterone can lead to any, or all, of the following symptoms:
- Decreased sex drive
- ED (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Problems concentrating
- Low sense of well-being
- Feeling tired all the time / No energy
If you have any of these symptoms, stop in to see us today.
+1 480 603 6895
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.